How many?

BTW, I did get the message from Paul today.  Still, I am surprised
that with this streak going on, we don't hear more from the folks on
these lists.  What is that, 7 in a row?  9-4 AP (After Pitino).
They are making me believe.  I just hope it is not a pipe dream
again.

Palacio hit another big shot, a 42 footer to end the first half.

Walker came close to a triple double.  You gotta hand it to him no
matter what you think of him.  He played great today.

I can wear my Celtic coat with pride these days.  And that's the
best part.

Go Celtics.

--
Bentz Kirby