The perfect night.

Title: The perfect night.
   Cooz and his sweet voice was in the house, to watch the C's play one of their best games in years.
   Even the commercials were better. Did you see the Verizen one where everyone was flashing the peace sign? I even liked the "If sqash were hockey it would be a better game" one.
   Walker played like Bird or Rick Barry. He flirted with a triple double and just played at a level few forwards could ever hope for.
   Vitaly and Eric Williams get better game by game.
   They ran and passed and rebounded and played a tenacious defense. They forced turnovers that would make Pitino drool. In fact  with all the threes and the defense and turnovers; it's like O'Brien is able to get them to play Pitino ball, where Rick failed. He has the same philosophy, but his method is working.
   This could be the start of something great or the beginning of the end, as we begin to play some better teams. At Toronto tommorow and home against Milwaukee on Wednesday.
   Would you have beleived that this team could turn it around so fast? We are now easily handling the teams at our own level, let's see what happens against the teams a notch or two above.

Unchain My Heart!