Re: Looking ahead

Yea, I've been watching him a little too.  The mock drafts have him
available around when we should be picking.  A big man who is available then
typically wouldn't be worth as much as a true point with KA in his last
year.  As much as I think Battie will continue to become a contributor we
could use a 7' who can play inside as well.  BPA I guess.

<Jim

--
Jim Hill
MAILTO:jahill@leasingservice.com