Another Reason to Keep Rooting for Celtics Wins

is that Ray only posts when they lose:

Our resident Laker/Clipper/FC Barcelona fan wrote:

<<In case anyone's wondering about Pau Gasooool becoming an All Star,
perish those thoughts. What a performance against Duncan: 24 points, 15
rebounds, and 3 blocks. And 9 for 18 from the field.  Hell, Walker would
have needed 35 shots to score an equivalent number of points. >>

And what a nice job Pau did holding Duncan to a mere 27 points and 18
rebounds in a loss.

Oh yeah.  Pau's an All-Star.  To hell with Garnett, Duncan, Webber, Brand,
Wallace, Marion, and all those other crappy Western Conference forwards.
Let's trade Pierce for him -- no, Pierce and Walker -- no, Pierce, Walker,
Nomar, Pedro, and the promise that the entire Massachusetts Congressional
delegation will filibuster until Memphis is granted a baseball team on
which Nomar and Pedro can play.

Biggest regret I have about the Cs not getting this guy is that he wasn't
part of Pitino's defensive system, in which case we'd be getting some good
rants from Joe H about "Young Pau Chicken".

And this from Dan Forant:

<<Man, you have some issues you should look into. What kind of bird are
you? A Gooney bird??>>

I am deeply offended at that totally uncalled-for anti-Gooney remark.  ;-)

Michael Gooen
http://greetings.yahoo.com