Re: Clipper game

In a message dated 12/29/01 6:58:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca writes:

> Basketball officials are no better nor worse but they are certainly not
>  above being criticized for mistakes or in some cases...attitude.

OK, I'll give you this one.  But I complain not about the mistakes, but about
the inevitable litany that they ONLY make mistakes by making calls against
"us" and by NOT making calls against "them."  They screw both teams mroe or
less equally.  And Antoine, maybe you aren't getting the calls you should
get.  Got a hint for you:  stop complaining every time you feel wronged.  I
thought Kevin McHale was a great, great player, but I doubt theat he ever got
called for a foul he agreed he had committed.