vote early, vote often

I just voted again.  I hope others are continuing to cast votes for all-stars.  Besides our two, I voted for Kidd and Carter and ? at center--strange that Battie is not on the list, when most starting centers are; V is listed as a forward.

Interesting game today.  Defense keeps you afloat for a while.  We allowed so many offensive rebounds that I didn't think we would do it down the stretch.  LAC is building a nice team.  Brand certainly shows the value of pounding the offensive boards.  And Richardson could have been ours last year.  I don't get the mentality that someone is expected to go at 14 or 15, so we shouldn't reach and take him at ten.  He was the surefire choice of the second ten, I thought.  Nice to see how Antoine hugged the Chicago guys after the game.  Enough rambling.  One victory of four??  It's a good minimum.  No matter what, we go back in strong shape with some winnable games at home coming up.  Cheers,  Gene
Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.