trade??

someone suggested a trade for Kirilenko--that we send Vitaly and maybe JJ for him, and Malone?  Wow.  Trade a solid second string center for an old pf with one year left.  And one who isn't a low post presence but a pf like Antoine, who shoots jump shots.  And JJ has no more potential than Kirklenko??  Pardon the ??????????  I guess we all have different takes on talent.  Cheers, Gene

P.S.:  with apologies to AW,  who spends more time on the block than Karl.
Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.