More On Pot and Utah

Apparently Utah has been interested in Potapenko for a long time.
In fact, since he came into the league, as they're frustrated by the
continual mercurial efforts of Greg Ostertag.

They even tried to trade for Vitaly in the past, by proposing a 3-team
deal, but that fell apart.

Hmm. I wonder what it would take packaged with Pot to get the next
great Euro small forward: Andrei Kirilenko? Probably Johnson. I'd do it,

as Kirilenko is not only a much better player than Johnson, but a
more aggressive player.

I wonder what it would take to get Malone?  That old dog still has
some bite left in his bark and provides a missing low post presence....
Ray