Re: Celts 0, Suns 0, Refs 1

We did get screwed by the refs, but I think we lost
this game without any help.  bottom line:  you can't
score 85 points a game and expect to win.  We played
great D most of the game, rebounded real well, but the
fact that we couldn't capitalize energized the Suns in
the 4th.  Antoine had a terrible game, but other guys
need to step up.  We looked tired...and with Marion
doing a good job on Paul in the third quarter, before
Paul started to really force Marion's hand, we didn't
get any production at all.  And Pierce didn't help --
During that stretch Paul took some dumb, hard shots.
We would have been better served getting open threes
by Brown or Strickland or even Eric.

Tough loss.  Freak shot by Marbury, freak miss by
Pierce.  Next game is real big.

http://greetings.yahoo.com