Re: Celts 0, Suns 0, Refs 1

> From: Mafiaso316@AOL.com
>
> I've said it all along, it is Stern' Way or the highway, you know these
> refs
> are going to do whatever Stern tells them.  There is no way the C's should
> have lost that game if it is called by the damn book.  The glamour boys
> are
> in LA and the "so Called Fans" want to see "Show Time" not hard working
> teams
> win.

Well, I'm not nearly convinced of the conspiracy as you seem to be, I just
think that most (75%?  85%?  More?) of the NBA officials just plain suck,
wouldn't know a lane violation or a charge if they saw it right in front
of themselves ... or if they did, would have to appeal to the senior
official who's on the other side of the court.  This is ineptitude, not a
conspiracy.  I'm fine with them calling the games as they see fit ...
provided they call it the same on both ends of the court.  That's all
anyone can ask for ... but apparently too much for the refs to give.

Bird