Re: Bob Ryan On The Highly Flawed Celtics

ggreene@hopper.unh.edu (Gregory G Greene) wrote:

>	Given that scenario, would Gaston sign a 3rd maximum salary player?
>  By the way, the player option contracts for 03-04 are pretty impressive.
>  Duncan is out there, but so are Kidd and McDyess.
>
>  Gregory Greene
>  ggg@sauron.unh.edu

I think the CBA deal with the players' union ends after the 03-04 season and by then, the
owners would be going after the length of contracts and the guaranteed years in the new
deal. Those with player options, would be smart to excersise them, IMO.

kevin lok
48-34