Re: Kenny and Tony and V, oh my!

In a message dated 12/22/01 4:59:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
birdwl@earthlink.net writes:

>  I didn't mention EWill, but of course he, too, has contributed.  I still
>  don't think he's a great individual defender, and I hate to see him get
>  time at the 4, but I am willing to start believing that he directs the
>  defense or does some thing or set of things that help this team.
-------Tommy certainly sees something in him; last night he was ecstatic
about Williams' play.  God things do seem to happen when he's on the court.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm rooting for the Jazz tonight
at New Jersey, for the obvious reason.  May even put it on the tube and
cheer Stockton and Malone on.
--------Me too, of course.  There was a moment in last night's game that was
fun.  Amidst a great flurry of players, Stockton went deep into the paint
without the ball.  If you looked really close, you saw a Ukrainian forearm
move and suddenly Stockton came flying out of the scrum on the seat of his
pants.  He looked his age last night, but is still on my "most fun to watch"
team.
 - Doug