Pierce has reached Reggie Lewis level in Celtic lore

Because of his defensive skill (steals and blocks) plus his unstoppable
offense to date. Reggie didn't have the range to the three the way Pierce
does. He also couldn't drive the hole as effectively and wasn't as good on
defense. However, he had some unstoppable games in the playoffs, the games
that matter the most. Therefore, because I think Pierce is already better
than Lewis in skill but hasn't done it yet in the playoffs, I would say
Pierce is already equal in Celtic lore...

DJessen33