Re: Yahooooo!!!

    This was a terrific win.  Utah was eerily like Philly - bad record, but
you KNOW they're better than that.  Last years Celtics lose this game, this
year's win it. Seems like just about everyone played well, including
Anderson, Battie, Williams and Strickland.  Was Milt a DNP-CD?  I thought I
saw that coming.  Only VP was on the quiet side tonight.
    After Antoine's 0/11 against Philly he toned down a bit, taking only 3
treys against Cleveland and 6 tonight.  He played more of an inside game. And
he is good at it!
    First in the division and the CONFERENCE.  Wow.