altogether satisfying

That was a great game.  If we're to hang in there over the next few months, wins like this will be the way.  Excellent defense when needed down the stretch.  Utah made the normal big shots down the stretch but we took away about every other opportunity.  Antoine played an excellent all around game:  few, if any "oh, my gosh" shots, good passing and shooting, altho' not many rebounds.  Pierce had his quiet 30.  What a force!  Kenny is playing awesome on both ends.  That's our big three.  Wow!  We're in first place, maybe for Christmas.

Cheers and Happy Holidays to all,  Gene
Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.