AOL dream team

     AOL is doing some sort of "pick your dream team" thing.  It gves you two
players at a time and asks you to pick one of them.  Presumably, there will
be subsequent choices to get to the final five.  I just voted for Karl Malone
over Dominique Wilkins and Elvin Hayes over Alex English.    Most voters did
likewise.
     But the third choice was a tough one:  John Havlicek or Kevin McHale?  I
went with McHale.  First, the whole contest is stupid, but I am at my
computer and am bored.  Havlicek is a far more versatile choice, but McHale
was better at "his thing," playing under the basket.
     The voting as running just about 50-50; I think they were eight votes
apart out of 750.  Hondo had the edge.  Anyone want to throw in their $0.02
so I can have some e-mail to read?