Re: Yes Paul, but...

Mark, I suggest you purchase NBA LIVE 2001 by EA
Sports.  That way, you can regulate every little thing
in Toine's game so it's just the way you like it.

0 for 11 is rather pathetic, but Coach gives his
blessing.  Also, Pierce shoots a mere 3% higher than
Antoine, doesn't rebound nearly as much or pass as
well, yet remains unscathed from your criticism.
Antoine isn't going to get a triple double every
night.  If he could, then he'd be the greatest in the
NBA, ever.

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com