Almost again

Walker was one assist from a triple double tonight.  I didn't realize
that he set a record for the most MISSED treys on Monday.  But tonight,
he was all world.  I wonder if he will ever bring it night in and night
out.  I think this is the problem.  When we see a game like tonight.  We
want him to bring it every night.  Or at least to stop hoisting the
treys when you have missed 5 or 6 in a row.  His talent is undeniable
after a game like tonight.  The only question is, can he make the step
up to be consistent.

Peace,

Bentz

--