Back on track.

   Saw most of the second quarter, part of the third and all of the fourth.
   The C's were cruising with great defense and excellent shot selection
until mid way through the fourth when Cleveland fought back within five.
EriC williams and Anderson came in and settled things down. Eric immediately
drove the lane for two and made a steal on the other end. A few sloppy
passes later Cleveland got within three, but after some nice passing on the
perimeter, Walker iced it with a three from the corner, one of very few he
took.
   Walker and Pierce absolutely played like All-Stars tonight. Both were
finding open men, rebounding and playing heads up. Both took good shots and
made most of them. Walker had to be close to a triple double and I heard the
announcer say Pierce had five blocks.
   For any who were calling Anderson out for laziness, I saw him take a
charge on Stith (it was called on Kenny unjustly) and near the end, he
suffered what appeared to be a mild concussion, diving on the floor for a
loose ball. I didn't see him score a single point, but when he was in, he
controlled the ball and the tempo.
   Vitaly had his hands full with Ilgauskas, but he never stopped trying.
   No one could guard Andre Miller.
   Bryant Stith had eight points late, to get it close.

              JB

                           Unchain My Heart!