In a message dated 12/16/01 11:10:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
johnlyell@hotmail.com writes:

>  Although I think we are 1-2 vets away from being a true deep playoff
threat,
>  I am hesitant on changing the chemistry, but still think if we could land a
>  Van Exel, Lafrentz , Marc Jackson, we could match up with anyone in the
East
>  and have to make the move. Other teams like the 76ers and Bucks won't sit
>  idle if they feel they can improve their team.
---------Van Exel is putting up lots of points in Denver, but from what I
have read, "Van Exel" and "chemistry" don't usually appear in the same
sentence unless accompanied by "lack of," "bad," or "destruction of."

>  What is the status of Randy Brown & Roshown McLeod, and even Joe Forte?
Can we use them to get 1 more key piece of the puzzle?

--------Don't we all wonder this.  Everything we read says that Forte and
KBrown are doing just fine and should contribute in a year or so.  I liked
Randy Brown last year - decent point, good defender.  Are we getting close to
seeing him get some of the minutes now going to Milt?  And McLeod:  he hasn't
played one minute.  Still injured?  Who knows.  And is there anyone on this
roster about whom less is written than McLeod?  Even Blount (who was pretty
sad in his brief appearance in Charlotte) gets more press.