I have been very impressed with Kenny's play. As mentioned I think the zone
rule change allowing teams to double & triple Pierce & Walker has
provided Kenny with a lot of opportunity to drive the lane more and also hit
the short jumper which he has done well. He still has shown some nice spin
moves on getting into the lane for layups, and making great passes like the
one to V last night. I think the same has been true for Eric Williams whose
game is oriented toward spin moves on the baseline and in the lane. The more
Joe Johnson or Strickland or others can offer additional outside threats,
the more the lanes open up.  I think we have a noticeable drop-off when
Palacio comes in at the point.

I think just wining some games has done wonders for the teams confidence as
they believe they can compete with anyone even when AW & Pierce have off
nights.

Although I think we are 1-2 vets away from being a true deep playoff threat,
I am hesitant on changing the chemistry, but still think if we could land a
Van Exel, Lafrentz , Marc Jackson, we could match up with anyone in the East
and have to make the move. Other teams like the 76ers and Bucks won't sit
idle if they feel they can improve their team.

What is the status of Randy Brown & Roshown McLeod, and even Joe Forte?  Can
we use them to get 1 more key piece of the puzzle?

John