Can I get some objective thoughts on kenny anderson's
play this year? Don't get to see much of the Celtics
in Texas, but it sounds like he is part of the glue
holding an unlikely collection of players together. I
know many of you on the list can't wait for him to
come off the salary cap, but I sense he is playing
better and more selfless than ever. Is he getting
it--understanding that team ball is not a stats thing,
but rather a win/loss thing? Go green.
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com