Re: Expect Loss in Charlotte

In a message dated 12/15/01 10:41:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dforant1@nycap.rr.com writes:

> Don't expect a win in Charlotte tonite.

     I gotta go with Dan here.  After so many years of wandering in the
basketball desert, it's nice to see the Cs with a solid winning record, but
the pessimistic side of me says that this is just about as well as they can
play.  If The Kids step up, they'll just be a bit deeper, wut will still have
the weaknesses at 5 and 1.   That being said, they're on the second night of
a back-to-back, historically a black hole for mediocre or even decent teams.
Charlotte is a weaker team (11-11) but they're fast and at home.
    So I call this one a probable loss.  Let's put it this way:  I'd be
happier with a win than sad about a loss.