From: owner-celtics-digest@igtc.com
[mailto:owner-celtics-digest@igtc.com]On Behalf Of Colin Hall
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 9:35 AM
To: Boston Celtics Digest
Subject: Haywood/Montross

Although Haywood may turn out to be a serviceable
center, I can see why many teams passed on him.
He does have the "lazy" label.
Big men from NC are not necessarily known for their
pro prowess. Remember Montross anyone?
Playing armchair GM, I admit I would have chosen
Tinsley or Cook with #21.
actually my picks were...Joe Johnson, Troy Murphy, and
Tinsley/Cook/Haywood.
I hope Forte and Brown don't turn out to be wasted picks.
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com