RE: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V8 #411

Thoughts form the Bulls loss:

1st Half - The Celtics played excellent defense.  They rotated well with the
look of a mini-zone.
Offensively, though, no cutters and Walker's quick trigger on 3's troubled
me.  Eric Williams played like a warrior.  Kenny Anderson also played within
himself.  Trenton Hassell also showed he can play.
Question - How many times did Walker go to the free throw line?  ZERO!

2nd Half - A 16 point lead slips to 4 before the end of the 3rd quarter.
Mostly a half-ass effort.  Palacio should have been on the bench in the 4th,
especially considering the solid play of Anderson.  Brad Miller absolutely
destroyed both Pot's and Batgirl.  We had no inside threat the entire second
half.  We seemed to settle for outside shots with zero penatration.  Add to
that the fact that we missed 9 free throws (5 by Wiiliams, 2 by Pot's, and 2
by Palacio).  If we make half of those we win!

Bad loss that never should have happened.