RE: Yahooooo!!!

I think it just shows that everyone on this team think Paul has taken his
game to the next level.  There are only a few players like this in the
league.  Guys you know you want to have the ball in crunch time.  When the
Bulls were great eveyone knew that MJ was going to get the ball. And they
still couldn't stop him more often then not.

Paul is simply the Truth.  I wouldn't bemoan the fact that other players
weren't getting open in the final seconds.  The new zone defenses make it
easier to double the hot hand and still get back on defense.  It just
makes having such a special player like Paul all the more ffective in
crunch time situations.

Things are simply looking great for this team.  A relatively soft schedule
until a 4 game trip out west.  Chicago twice, and Cleveland.  This team is
putting itself in great position for a tough later schedule.

Jason David Jones