Re: Fox Sports game "Director"

Kestutis Kveraga wrote:

> I agree. The other thing that bugs me is their camera angle choices. They have
> an annoying tendency to switch to the camera that's by the basket support. It
> should be used only for showing FT shooters and replays, not live action. Maybe
> they're trying to reward the cameraman - you know, the one players always crash
> into.
>
> I guess it's a good thing that now we're bitching about FSNE's camera work, not
> our players and coaches....

Right! You would think that with falling TV ratings and fan interest etc, These
guys would be more innovative

and add ground level camera's etc. The league tinkers with the rules of the game
itself but not much has been done with the game

on the tube. I hope  someday to see fans have the ability to choose camera angles
etc from home.  At least they could put a picture in picture

insert of the action when  showing replays etc so we wouldn't miss plays!

Michael A. DiZio