Re: Fox Sports game "Director"

--- You wrote:
I'm not going out of my way to grouse during these (Celtic related)
happy times, but what is it with Fox's game director?

I counted at least a half dozen missed hoops because  they were showing
crowd reaction, replays etc. There is no excuse for this.

The game is the thing. They should have a hard and fast rule that when
the game is on, switch to the game action  camera and to hell with
interrupting

a replay or whatever it is. "Pierce hits a jumper off the inbound
pass"!!! Hey , this ain't radio, I want to see it!!!!!
--- end of quote ---

I agree. The other thing that bugs me is their camera angle choices. They have
an annoying tendency to switch to the camera that's by the basket support. It
should be used only for showing FT shooters and replays, not live action. Maybe
they're trying to reward the cameraman - you know, the one players always crash
into.

I guess it's a good thing that now we're bitching about FSNE's camera work, not
our players and coaches....