re: For the ages.

> From: JB <jbmetzea@yahoo.com>
>
> Mr. Pierce, the "Truth,"
> shot 1-16, in the most dismal 1st half, this side of Antoine Walker, we
> are
> ever likely to see.

You just have to throw that in there don't you, JB?  Because there's no
one else who can shoot that badly in the league, right?  What's A. Iverson'
s FG% again?

> Khalid
> is still loose Chriss!
>    With Walker fouling out, it also pointed up the need for a Michael "The
> Animal" Smith type power forward. Both of these players are out there.
> Both
> could help us and both come cheap. Make these moves, please.

My Xmas wish is to not hear about these particular players for a while.
You've said you aren't obsessed with Khalid -- I think your mentioning him
over and over again belies that.  There's nothing wrong with being
obsessed with him (no matter how I may rib you), but it sure would be nice
to hear you admit it once.

> A back up point guard and power
> forward, a bit more running and passing to the open man and we can easily
> contend in the Eastern conference.

Why do we need to look for a backup to a guy who's going to average like
44 minutes a game?  I'd rather look for a center to replace a part of the
Troika.  Also, don't we have like 4 backup point guards?  Granted, an
upgrade would be welcome, but I'd hate to se another point guard pick up a
roster spot.

Bird
(The Celtic "Tird")