holy shit.

I wonder what the record is for points in a half?  Pierce probably had his
worst half ever in the first, and his best ever in the second.  I thought he
had really been overmastered by the Nets early on, who played like one
of the top teams in the conference, if not the league.  It's as if years of
talent acquistion finally paid off for them all at once.  Amazing what one
great player can do for you... can you believe this is the same Paul Pierce
who used to slouch dejectedly every time he missed a shot?

amazing game.  Amazing.  I thought we were cooked for sure.

Josh