Wow!

Cash in your kiddies' lunch money and get a satellite, folks!  Paul Pierce was worth every nickel today.  I figured if he got to 35 we would win.  Wow!  Can he shoot or what?  Wow!

I think the game is a good indication of who we are and who New Jersey is.  They're no better, just better disciplined under Kidd.  With Kenny taking more control of the offense, we may do better.  Battie rebounded well as did Williams.  Good effort, especially Kenny's shots down the stretch.  Wow!  And what is it like to be able to count on your defense?  Wow!  If you missed it, don't miss Sportscenter.

Gene