Re: Here's Some Questions To Ask Wallace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Way Of The Ray" <wayray@ix.netcom.com>

> The Celtics are a very poorly constructed team with mediocre
> ownership and retroactive management.

Retroactive management?  Does that mean it's not too late to do something
about the Kenny Anderson trade?  And, can we maybe draft Tracey McGrady
instead of Chauncey Billups?  As long as we're managing retroactively, that
is.

> There are so many other NBA teams with better long term
> futures, it's disgraceful.

Who needs a future when you've got retroactive management?

> Viva la Ray.
> Ray

The Ego has left the building.

Jim