a proud Yahoo

"execpt for some yahoos, who predict the Celtics to
finish fourth in the East";  I take that remark
personably.  It was the first good laugh of the day
and it's nearly noon down here in Texas, yahoo
standard time.  I demur not in my wild-eyed optimism
about the impact of JJ and the potential of a super
season all around.  Still, it's based more on the fact
that the other teams aren't so hot either.

Well, I can't stay; I'm fixin' to go water the hogs
and get dressed for the square dance.  Ya'll come on
by when you can.  Gene
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/