Re: [Celtic_Pride] Re: Kenny vs. Milt

----- Original Message -----
From: Josh Ozersky <igtcjosh@yahoo.com>
To: j.hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org>; <Celtic_Pride@yahoogroups.com>;
<celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Celtic_Pride] Re: Kenny vs. Milt

> I'm thinking about calling Wallace next week just so
> he remembers who I am, and also to pave the way toward
> attending training camp in October...what should I ask
> him?  I'm definitely not going to hector him with any
> questions of the "do you WANT us to get outrebounded
> every night?" variety.  What do we really need to
> know?

How about Battie's present state. What his off season has consisted of. When
is he and the other guys coming in to start working out. Any chance of using
that last roster spot on a 2 guard so as not to thrust JJ onto the starting
line up too soon. Or can JJ handle that. Did any of our big men go to
Newells camp. If not,  any possibility of them working with Russell to learn
how to become better rebounders. A Russell mini camp for our big men. What
are Obies plans on the offense is it still going to be the Paul and Antoine
show. Are we going to run? I could of course go on and on but I'm sure other
list members will give you their list as well. No need to call him up and
have 200 questions. (50 of them asking if we can trade Kenny). One other
thing, maybe you could invite him to join the list. Or his "assistant in
charge of the internet" could join. Overall the list offers interesting view
points and he would be exposed to the gamut of opinions. True some are
asinine and we do have the occasional petty squabble but I think he would be
interested in the fan's point of view