No Subject

some other points:

1)For those who like Khalid, there's still hope. The Mavs will
probably need to cut someone (Khalid or Darrick Martin are prime
targets) as they've got 18 garanteed contracts.

2)Shira from the globe is getting better these days but I think she
might still have some misinformations on and off. I believe the Moiso
lottery-protected pick gotten from Philly might have been misinformed
to her. I like to think Wallace got the better of it with the Cs
(rather than the sixers) having the option to excersise the pick
during the lottery protected first 4 years. I think only next june
will we get to know the full details.

3)Next year's draft is PG heavy, so having next year's option on
Palacio isn't a bad thing and the Moiso pick might be valuable.

cheers
kevin
--- Georgek27@AOL.com wrote:
> I think many of us make the mistake of judging Palacio as if he were a
> veteran journeyman. In fact, if not for less than 400 minutes played at
> Vancouver, he'd have been a rookie last year. Maybe he won't ever
> average 14
> points per game but he had a number of double digit games down the
> stretch
> last year with many of those points coming at the Free Throw line at
> crunch
> time. With all the shooters on this team Palacio shouldn't get more than
>
> about 6 shots per game -- assuming half of those are layups. The point
> is
> this -- he's far from being a star but he deserves better than to be
> dismissed as a "scrub". He improved as the season progressed. Hopefully
> that
> improvement will continue.
>
> George

FREE COLLEGE MONEY