relying on JJ

A month after the Shaw experience, it becomes clearer
to me that hopes for a much changed result this season
rests almost entirely on JJ being what he seems to be.
The great 20 year old hope!  The rest amounts to this:
expectations that Pierce and Walker will be better,
that our #5 and #1 positions will be better because
healthier, that our bench will have more spunk and
more defensive ability, and that our overall attitude
post-Pitino should be better.  Thus, the only real
quantitative difference is Johnson.  So be it.

About now I'm glad I still enjoy football; it will
fill some of the void until October when practice
games begin.  Cheers.  Gene
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/