Re: Kenny vs Milt

on 8/21/01 5:58 AM, j.hironaka at j.hironaka@unesco.org wrote:

First off, I didn't watch the Shaw League, even the ESPN2 game. Some of you
watched several games and I'll defer to your opinions totally, but, that
said, I couldn't help being disappointed that Miracle Man couldn't help
guide his team to a better record against NBA-lite competition.

I felt Miracle Man shot the ball too much in some games. And he finished
tied for 8th in assists.
   **********
   This is what made it all the sadder, that the C's did not sign El-Amine
or Jaques Vaughn or some other; "true," point guard.
   I did see two of the games and it was apparent that Milt is not a
distributor. He just doesn't see the opportunities on the floor, nor have
the passing or dribbling skills, to run an offense.
   He scored well, only when El-Amine was on the floor to get him the ball.
By the last two or three games, either El-Amine or Joe Johnson were bringing
the ball up. Palacio had been moved off the ball.

-JB-

Unchain My Heart!