Tank!

JB
Tank games for a draft pick?
First off any team that tanks games with the lottery
system in place isn't only stupid but a complete waste
of time for any fan to ever watch.  A season is 82
games and I would rather see a team with heart win 15
games than a team tank and win 20 games.  It's pretty
easy to tell when a team gives up on itself so I think
everyone on this list would stop watching the games if
that happened.
I'm just not sure where you are coming from saying
tank games for a draft pick right after you blast the
draft in half as a way to get better.  Put your
thinking cap back on man.  You seem like you care but
the facts are the facts.  This team is what we have.
Not much is going to change so we better hope Tony
Battie actually brakes out and  the Kenny Anderson
becomes the pass first shoot second 8-10 points a game
guard we need.
Celticsman
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/