RE: stills of KB

Brian, you may not know this but i played for the Wizard's entry in
the shaw league and was the player (#31) who Kedrick Brown applied
the facial to when he had to duck his head to avoid hitting the back
board.  I think my taunting of him is what pushed him to jump so high:

thanks for the pix.

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Image1_copy.jpg" ; x-mac-type="4A504547" ; x-mac-creator="3842494D]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Image3.jpg" ; x-mac-type="4A504547" ; x-mac-creator="6F676C65]