Re: Here's A Mistake That The Celtics Made By Trading Moiso Now

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 04:47:05PM +0200, j.hironaka wrote:
> Three weeks ago you were accusing Chris Wallace of incompetence because he
> didn't follow your advice to trade Moiso while he still *had trade value*
> last year. Now apparently Chris Wallace went and traded Moiso too soon.
> You're pretty hard to please as a "fan", but we all know that by now.

Ray's advice is just hilarious.  He suggests that Boston showcase Moiso
this season, which means taking minutes away from Walker.  Of course,
he probably believes the 's have no shot at the playoffs, so he wants to
be like M.L. Carr.

I'm surprised that Ray has not mentioned Miami Heat's signing of Ernest
Brown.  But maybe that's because it might blow a hole in his argument
that other teams would have given us a better draft pick for any big man
with "potential".  Why give up a draft pick, when you can take the same
risk on a big man project for pennies on the dollar?

Who is the more foolish?
Philadelphia trading a first round pick for Moiso.
Miami signing Ernest Brown.

Francis