Re: The answer on the Philly pick

No Mark, it does much more than that. It gets rid of a useless basketball
player in Jerome Moiso. It clears up cap space because Moiso was on the
books for 2 more years while Mcleod is only on for one. Maybe Josh O. can
ask Wallace, but I am sure that the driving force behind this trade was not
cash. Chris Wallace has basically come out and said that this deal was made
to free up cap space after this year, not because he is counting on Mcleod
to become a superstar. Why can't you see this trade for what it is? It
really isn't that difficult to figure out. This is not trading Babe Ruth so
that No No Nannette can keep running.