Re: Celtics=Playoff's???????

<< I see a lot in there way.  6 teams are easily better
 than the Celtics.  Thoughts are Miami, New York,
 Toronto, Milwaukee, Orlando, and Philadelphia.  Unless
 the injury bug hits on of these teams hard come
 playoff time they will be filling the 1-6 spots in the
 east.  The next group of teams in the east are
 Charlotte, Atlanta, Indiana, and maybe even Detroit
 sneaking in there. >

I disagree on the Knicks and the Heat without Mourning. The Knicks are going
on past reputation only. The Celts were equal to the Heat when playing them
heads up. I also think that Detroit doesn't have any prime timers that can
win the game in crunch time. I agree with the rest.

I see it Philly, Toronto, Orlando, Milwaukee and Charlotte on top with Miami,
Knicks, Indiana moving down and Atlanta and the Celts moving up and fighting
it out for the last 3 spots. I think the last 3 spots will be filled with
Miami, Indiana and the Celts....

DJessen33