Celtics=Playoff's???????

Hello everyone,
Here is my question for everyone.

CAN THE CELTICS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS?

I see a lot in there way.  6 teams are easily better
than the Celtics.  Thoughts are Miami, New York,
Toronto, Milwaukee, Orlando, and Philadelphia.  Unless
the injury bug hits on of these teams hard come
playoff time they will be filling the 1-6 spots in the
east.  The next group of teams in the east are
Charlotte, Atlanta, Indiana, and maybe even Detroit
sneaking in there.  I feel Charlotte has the best
chance for the 7 spot and then from that point it's a
crap shoot between Atlanta, Indiana, Detroit, and the
Celtics for the last spot.  If Joe Johnson is what I
hope he is this should help the cause but it's really
going to take something amazing from Battie, Brown,
Forte or another one of the Celtics to just get them
ahead of that crowd let alone Charlotte.  Long term
the money is all spent so finding the right supporting
cast won't be easy.  Any advice or other views to help
get me out of this funk would be much appreciated.

Take care
Jay
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/