Re: Virtue Rewarded; or, Ozersky Inside!

j.hironaka@unesco.org writes:

> Josh, that's very cool. Finally, some access! I hope you take CW up on his
> offer to phone him during the season. You might as well try to develop a
> releationship now in the summer, while things obviously aren't that hectic
> up there.
>
> Wallace might not hand out great scoops, but at least he sounds like he's
> not spinning you and that he's a true hoops junkie.

     Agreed 100%.  That is terrific news!  When Joe points out that he sounds
like a hoops junkie, that is also true, but he is one with lots of money
(someone else's!) to play with and a team to spend it on!  It also goes to
show you that he - like many of you on this list - is a hoops junkie, not
some distant planet alien being with Far Superior Knowledge and Insight.
    My request:  tell CW that Bill Cooper has vanished; would he be willing
to step up?
 - Doug  (btw, is Bill still on the list?)