Re: Walker comes out of hiding

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 02:05:31PM +0200, j.hironaka wrote:

> Wierdest stat, AW played fewer minutes than Bo Outlaw yet out blocked-shot
> him 9 to 1. Maybe he is in solid shape afterall. Bo returned the favor
> going for 8 assists, to 2 for Walker (1 turnover).

I did not think to scrutinize the box score more.  Now that I have, I saw
that the blocks don't add up to the total blocks in the box score.  I'm
pretty certain Walker didn't get those 9 blocks after all.  My guess is that
the person entering the box score meant to type 0, but typed 9 by accident.
Also, the turnover column doesn't add up right either.

By the way.. looks like Walker decided to join Pierce's team for the final
Real Run game, and they won.  Pierce scored 30 pts, 17 rebounds, 4 assists.
Walker added 25 points.  Box score to come, hopefully.

Francis