Re: Walker comes out of hiding

At 22:24 04/08/01 -0400, Francis Hsu wrote:
>I was wondering whether Walker was going to show up in a summer league game.
>Looks like he played in a Real Run playoff game with Palacio also helping
>out.  Unfortunately, they lost against the team featuring Bo Outlaw, Shawn
>Marion, and Baron Davis.
>
>Walker scored 47 points on 16-30 shooting (8-14 3's, 7-9 FT), 9 rebounds and
>9 blocks.
>
>If Walker was defending Marion, Walker got eaten alive.  Marion went 15-19
>with 15 rebounds.
>
>Entire boxscore at http://www.proexposure.com/

Wow, who are these guys? Walker's teammates--other than Milt Palacio--were
starters David Vick, Rock Lloyd and Art Lee with bench support from D'cean
Bryant, Nate Blesson and Takuya Okada. Some guy named Adam Spanish actually
had the temerity to use Walker's #8 jersey (AW wore #10). Marion, Bo and
Baron combined for a staggering 42-54 shooting against Walker's team.

Wierdest stat, AW played fewer minutes than Bo Outlaw yet out blocked-shot
him 9 to 1. Maybe he is in solid shape afterall. Bo returned the favor
going for 8 assists, to 2 for Walker (1 turnover).

Thanks for this info, Francis.