Re: Another Sad Day In Recent Celtics History

It really sometimes stinks around here; do you think someone has changed Sir
Ray's diaper yet, because the sheeeeeeeeeet level with that "boy" is WAY up
past his eyes by now?

Ray at least a hundred loyal list fans shine their big ol' greasy wicked
moons at your direction.

Get back on your rented mule and leave town.

Shave My Poodle!!!
Phil