Moiso for McLeod

What does everyone think of this move?  Is something else in the works or are
they trying to establish a totally perimeter team to counter the zone defense
rule change?

We have definitely not addressed our interior weaknesses, and if Anderson
can't step it up, we could have problems at the point also.

I can't believe they signed Palacio with the others that were available.

Hopefully someone will have some interest in Anderson, McCarty, Williams,
Batttie, etc.