Re: trade idea

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ravi Singh" <kelticsfan@home.com>

> The Celtics are overweighted in 2s/3s.  The Raptors are overweighted in
4s.
> How about trading Roshown McLeod to the Raptors for Brian Skinner?  From
> what I recall, Skinner was a rugged rebounder for the Clippers in his
rookie
> season and it looked like he was destined for some improvement.  I don't
> know what has happened to him since but maybe he is worth taking a flyer
on.
> His contract expires the same year as McLeod's and is roughly the same
> salary wise.

And also can't traded again within 60 days of his previous trade. However,
you can within 24 hours of a previous trade, which is how he moved from the
Clips to Chicago to Toronto (officially on the day when free agents could be
officially signed). Not sure if the 60 day rule applies to within the
context of the actual season or if he may be grabbed in September though, 2
months after the original trades.

Simon
Ulcerate - alternative/industrial music to inspire and conspire
http://mp3.com/ulcerate
www.ulcerate.net