Re: The Truth Hurts

I don't see any big surprises here.  Any team that wants to win it all has
to go through the Lakers for the foreseeable future.

Mostly I'm surprised that a big name FA or two hasn't joined them for
"short" money to get a ring.

Having said that I think Motumbo can be beat in the east, Mourning is more
dangerous, and in another year or so with JJ and KB growing up I expect us
to be in the mix in the East.

Walker will continue to be the question mark IMO.  He needs to "want" to
play PF and rebound the hard ones ALL THE TIME.  If he continues to play the
wing at PF I don't think the team will have a chance in a playoff game.

<Jim